traveler = 'Communist sympathizer'

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 13:12:57 UTC 2011

By re-analysis of "fellow traveler":

2009 _IMDb_ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052600/usercomments?filter=hate :
A Great Film For A Traveler, Otherwise Just a Curiosity ...  If you read who
the reviewers are and where they live it gives you a better clue on who
would totally love this film, I have to think they are travelers, it's all
good, but I'm just saying....it was good, but not great. Then again, I'm not
a traveler (I joined the military to help protect the USA from Soviet
aggressions in the 1980's) so take that into account.

JL