traveler = 'Communist sympathizer' (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 2 16:19:33 UTC 2011

Yeah. I first heard it - on campus - in 2002 or early '03.  It means "I'm/
it's/ everything's OK/ fine/ acceptable/ no big deal/ not to be judged by
me."

So...it is what it is. Know what I'm saying? What you listening to on that
iPod right now?

JL