Challenge for Garson, Stephen, and Others (UNCLASSIFIED)

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 4 03:37:49 UTC 2011

I only had a few minutes and used some very simple search patterns.
Gallico's piece would not have come up in the search I used. I posted
what amounted to an intermediate result and haven't had a chance to
extend it. So this find is all your, Garson. I have not ruled it out at
any time because I have not come across it.

     VS-)