Heard in a movie, The Fourth Protocol: (UNCLASSIFIED)

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 5 01:02:11 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:21 AM, Mullins, Bill AMRDEC
<Bill.Mullins at us.army.mil> wrote:
> So it must be an invention of the screenwriter, and not from Forsyth.

Not only that, but, in the movie, the assembled "bomb" was so "heavy"
that, not only did it take two people to carry it, but they had to
place it on a special dolly to be able to move it into place easily.

I'm reminded of a similar non-find WRT to the movie, The Pawnbroker."
In the movie, the black robber says to the pawnbroker,

"Cool it, baby. Don't git up tight."

That doesn't appear in the book. It may not even be in the screenplay,
being a rather obvious kind of thing that an actor might ad-lib.

--
-Wilson
-----