Dante, the one-hit wonder

Tue Mar 8 01:43:09 UTC 2011

VS, quoting the ninny:

> I foreground the U.S. only because it means both cultural capital and book sales.

And here I thought that we of the U. S. were simply blessed to live in a country that had produced 3 or the 10 greatest poets to ever live.

GAT

George A. Thompson
Author of A Documentary History of "The African Theatre", Northwestern Univ. Pr., 1998, but nothing much lately.  Working on a new edition, though.