moon substance

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 10 11:03:28 UTC 2011

I've recently read that the moon is hollow because it rang like a bell when struck.  The cheese may be inside, along with the aliens of course.  Meanwhile, there's water on the poles.  I'd l ike a swig of some moon water.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com