"admitted allegation"?

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 11 22:29:48 UTC 2011

me: I said that "John said the pipes are bad"

Judge: So you allege that you said "john said the pipes are bad"
me:  Yes . I admit to that allegation.

Judge.  You have an admitted allegation.
me:  Yes, but John alleges he did not make that allegation.

Judge.  That the pipes were bad.
me:  Yes.  Thus what I allege is his non-admitted allegation.

Judge.  Because your allegation is counter to his
me:  Yes.  He alleges that I never made my allegation about his non-admitted allegation.

Judge:  That you never told his non-admitted allegation to anyone?
me:  Right so my admitted allegation is pitted against his non-admitted allegation and his allegation that my allegatiion is not true.

Judge:  Just becasue you have an admitted allegation and John has a non-admitted allegation doesn't prove that either are true true without proof.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com