nekkid

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 12 17:02:29 UTC 2011

Sometimes you pull the trigger too quickly, Wilson--and sometimes I do.

What I meant is that they sources mostly indicated the ethnicity of the
speaker, not that the expression is in itself somehow a marker. But the
WWII period sources were the only ones NOT to indicate BE--which is why
I simply tagged them as "army".

And I certainly have never found you stupid, nor do I expect to.

     VS-)