first comes love...

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 12 18:54:57 UTC 2011

Not exactly earth-shattering, just documenting a couple of live ones.

 From TPM:

http://goo.gl/VYGLA
> There have been plenty of secretly gay politicians who opposed gay
> marriage; Kruger appears to be the first /secretly gay-married/ pol to
> have done so.

Plenty of ghits for "gay-married", but only a handful are not spurious:

http://goo.gl/HEAuJ
> bayern_munich_fan Says:
> October 18th, 2010 at 12:32 PM
> gay married?
> HtownHacker Says:
> October 18th, 2010 at 12:33 PM
> gay married. 14 yrs. +
> Gaseous Clay Says:
> October 18th, 2010 at 12:35 PM
> /gay married. 14 yrs. +/
> to a dude?
> HtownHacker Says:
> October 18th, 2010 at 12:36 PM
> lol. yeah. sorry i don't fit the demographic around here, but i enjoy
> this site.
> /i don't mind gay jokes or epithets. don't mind me.
> Gaseous Clay Says:
> October 18th, 2010 at 12:37 PM
> Yay for diversity. My brother is gay married to an asian dude, so I
> can relate to an extent.

http://goo.gl/s02zd
[Note that this is cached page, not current]

http://goo.gl/DJ9KV
> Both are married. (But Savage is /gay-married/! In /Canada/!!) Both
> have children. (But Savage's child is /gay-adopted/.)

Don't you all jump on me at once for wasting bandwidth!

     VS-)