eye dialect was RE: nekkid

Tue Mar 15 14:38:24 UTC 2011

I don't think this is at all accurate. For one thing, I have seen "kum" in many gay publications, and not just "low-brow." more generally, I think that there is a tendency in some informal writing to differentiate between "kum" and "come" in parallel with such established pairs as "red" and "read."

Surely this has been commented on in one or another online dictionary?

By the way, "kum" is both a noun and a verb.

Sent from my iPad