eye dialect was RE: nekkid

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 15 17:01:05 UTC 2011

I must be getting, um, old because I've never seen or heard "comed/ cummed."

The verb certainly antedates the noun. See HDAS. The, um, underlying idea
appears to be to "arrive to one's purpose," OED 4a and related defs. (Cf.
also, ahistorically, def. 16.)

JL