ancient Chinese saying

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 18 18:56:20 UTC 2011

@Jon: Zimmern was given 5 dozes of special herbal tea that he
dutifully consumed the first two days (once a day after lunch). On the
third day, he decided against it and poured the tea into the harbor.
That's when he uttered the words. ... But your query might be
addressed at Wilson.

@Wilson: Very witty, but only if you write that as weetee. I
considered "quittee", but thought that might be interpreted as rhyming
with "invitee". So I chose what I thought was more appropriate, no
matter what "dialect". It's supposed to rhyme with "witty".

@TomZ: please don't comment on this.

VS-)