Need a word!

Andrew Thompson am.pm.thompson at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 19 23:54:49 UTC 2011

I second that. I'm new here, so I'm not sure how to go about citing
evidence, but here's an article that makes prominent use of the word:
http://www.arthurmag.com/2009/01/16/honest-work-life-on-a-humboldt-cannabis-farm-during-harvest-season/