Postpositive e.g.

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 20 08:33:17 UTC 2011

It says in this article that Jesus wrote none of the Bible.  It makes me wonder if Jesus was literate.  I'm sure if I were a follower of Jesus and he wrote me a note, I'd treasure it forever and hand it down as a sacred thing.

It would be great if the Bible began with King Gilgamesh, 2700 years prior to Jesus.  That story has the world's first acknowledged author, Shin-eqi-unninni (~Shin Ekee Uenneenee?)
http://www.wsu.edu/~dee/MESO/GILG.HTM

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com