ramping down (UNCLASSIFIED)

Mon Mar 21 19:50:00 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Spokane WA _Spokesman-Review_ 12/19/1983 p 9 col 1 (Google news archive)
http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=gVdWAAAAIBAJ&sjid=5-4DAAAAIBAJ&dq=r
amped-down&pg=7007%2C2276122

"Under the McClure bill, the $10 gas would be "ramped down" in 12 months
to an "average market price." The cheaper gas, mostly ranging from 27
cents to $20 now, would be "ramped up" to the average market price over
a period of three years."

Behalf Of

------

----