"Complicate" = "elucidate the complexity of"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 23 16:30:04 UTC 2011

"Problematize" may sound too negative for today's word fetishist. Remember:
there no problems, only opportunities!

But "complicate" sounds like a fantastically fun acrostic or something. It's
not a downer!

JL