The rebirth and use of the _merkin_

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 04:42:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Laurence Horn <laurence.horn at yale.edu> wrote:
> "a public wig". Â Obviously, she takes it off in
> private.

That's actually food for thought. Did the writer go to write "pubic"
and inadvertently misspell it? Or was it the intention to sneak in a
little pun? As when the female protagonist of a TV show casually
mentioned that her male friend, an underwater welder, could hold his
breath for three minutes, when he went down.

I'm surprised that the censors let that one go. After all, an
underwater welder doesn't work holding his breath.

--
-Wilson
-----