Diversified shopping

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 24 16:29:55 UTC 2011

"In theory" it shouldn't matter, since the meaning of "flesh" in this
context is long, if myopically, established.

But in the wise words of Homer Simpson (ca.1994),

"[_With elaborate condescension_] Marge, I agree with you. In *theory*. In
*theory*, Communism works. In *theory*."

Not in YBQ. A quarter million Google hits.

JL