Quote: I don't want to belong to any club that would accept me as one of its members (antedating Groucho attrib 1949 October 20)

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Thu Mar 24 20:32:33 UTC 2011

Of course he was ripping off Bertrand Russell, who said (almost) the
same thing (mutatis mutandis).  And those admittedly perennially
lying Cretans.

LH