southwestern connecticut

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 26 16:06:56 UTC 2011

Mr. Thomas was incorrect.  I'm from Danbury in SW Conn in the 50's and 60's.  SW Conn accent is (probably still is) camera ready, typical media English.  Way different from NYC.  It's a wonder, because there are heavy accents all around in Mass, NY, and RI.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com