groaniest

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 28 01:04:02 UTC 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 8:17 PM, Jonathan Lighter
<wuxxmupp2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 'Cause they're in the _groin[y]_ area?

We colored use _crotch_ - pronounced hypercorrectly as "crouch" and
possibly influenced by the fact that a crouch exposes the crotch, but
possibly not, since the term for that position is a _squat_ - for that
part of the body. I have two WAG's:

1) the groans resulting from the pain of a kick in the nuts

2) the groans induced by the pain of lover's nuts.

--
-Wilson
-----