Dr. Jonas Sock

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 28 21:02:14 UTC 2011

Awe-dropping is changing the language that I know for the worse.  I don't like it.  It's contrary to spelling.  I'd rather not grin and bear it but "correct" folks and have them grim and bear it.  Hearing "awe dropping" in talking dictionaries is unconscionable.  Personnally I think it's a speech impediment (or non-native speaker speech impairment) "gone viral".

woty - "gone viral" if it hasn't been listed before.
woty - "Obama doctrine".  I first heard yesterday.

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com