the new limits of "novel" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 29 15:09:49 UTC 2011

I cannot judge what may be preferable for others, but once you regard all
books as nonfiction, your pure spirit is liberated to live gloriously in
whatever reality you goddamned please.

So it should be happening soon. (I trust you include all electronic
communications, including political Tweets, in the archaic category of
"books.")

JL