_Raunch[ing]_ "drink[ing]"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 29 22:16:04 UTC 2011

Not quite the same but relevant. From the secret files of...HDAS:

1942 Nelson Algren _Never Come Morning_ (rpt. N.Y.: Signet, 1969) 43: Us
hoods don't do nothin' but shoot dice an' raunch broads.

1968 _Playboy_ (Aug.) 78: Some of those sexually explicit "adult movies"
where people go raunching around in theie whole skins.

JL