Quote: 'till they could see the white of their eyes (attrib General Putnam 1800 June)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 1 01:43:33 UTC 2011

Don't worry about the credit, Garson--I'll gladly yield it. To be honest, I
have not checked my notes in a long time, so you may well be right about the
date that I found. But it really doesn't matter to me, as long as something
gets posted with the right dates.

VS-)