speed humps

Mon May 2 14:45:15 UTC 2011

I apologize for the short link in the previous post for "speed hump".
It is broken. Here is the full link information and a short link that
I think works now. It should work until link rot or entropy breaks it.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=7QYrAAAAIBAJ&sjid=SZgFAAAAIBAJ&pg=2279,1754226&dq=speed-humps&hl=en

http://goo.gl/GUzqC