"Don't just do something...."

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 2 20:45:30 UTC 2011

That's only one generation earlier, Ben!

To repeat: Is the human mind even remotely that sluggish? Is the original
statement
actually another meme rather than the spontaneously recurring product of
independent linguistic free will?

JL