Query: "military brat" prior to 1981? (UNCLASSIFIED)

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 17:32:58 UTC 2011

Sorry Jon--I did not look. I was too busy nitpicking the archived pieces.

BTW--I obviously did not verify any of the "pay-per-view" clippings, which
is why they have been included in a different format.

VS-)