Query: "military brat" prior to 1981? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 5 18:29:21 UTC 2011

I can't comment on the idea that a "brat" might refer to a military person
who has served in many places except to say that I'm unfamiliar with it and
my Sprachgefuehl tells me it's improbable.

But stranger things happen every day.

JL