Navy SEALs as sex symbols

Laurence Horn laurence.horn at YALE.EDU
Sun May 8 20:25:42 UTC 2011

I don't know about sex symbols, but I keep thinking about all the
young children listening to accounts of the daring and heroic
exploits of the Navy SEALs and picturing the actions as having been
performed by...well, Navy seals.  After all, there *was* a dog
involved in the raid. And the Navy does train dolphins.

LH