let it drag

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 9 00:26:56 UTC 2011

Worse than you think, because up till now "novels" have generally been in
prose.

But maybe he didn't know the "Rime" was a poem.

Oh, but wait. The title...

Naaah. Just a book about a guy who froze to death.

(Or is it just a *story* about that guy? Mm, better play safe with "novel.")

JL