profiling

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 14 15:47:50 UTC 2011

We don't want to alienate the aliens more alien than they already are?  Perhaps aliens are too alien to be alienated.  I'm not alienated against aliens whether they're alienated or not.  I'm just sayin'...

Tom Zurinskas, Conn 20 yrs, then Tenn 3, NJ 33, now FL 9.
The FREE English-based phonetic converters, URL and text , are at truespel.com