More signs of the Apocalypse

Dan Goodman dsgood at IPHOUSE.COM
Sat May 14 23:25:09 UTC 2011

On 5/14/2011 4:05 PM, Jonathan Lighter wrote:
> II
> More frightening: Dr. Drew and his guests revealed last night that "granny
> porn" has become extremely profitable.  No definition is needed. The
> pornsters "have a word, 'GILF.' It means 'Granny I'd Like to Fornicate
> With.'"  So it's like MILF, but more age-appropriate.  Of course, to keep
> things in perspective, it's still possible to be a granny at 30.  Of course,
> that could make the whole phenomenon even more disturbing.

A Google search brought this up:
YouTube - gilf's Channel
Do you know what a MILF is? Well get ready to meet a real live GILF!
She's a 37-year-old grandma who leaves all the boys in the neighborhood
wanting more.
GILF Botox Party! | GILF Ep 4 - 4 min 34 sec
Pillow Talk! | GILF Ep 3 - 3 min 4 sec
www.youtube.com/user/gilf - Cached - Similar

--
Dan Goodman