Churchill quote: spurious?

victor steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 15 17:44:25 UTC 2011

Flattery will get you nowhere, Jon. I missed the demise date. Mea culpa. As
for the accent, I always wondered, when listening to his narration of
various documentaries, where it came from, because he did not sound
"British". Of course, that would depend on where he actually grew up. It
might have been perfectly British, but not what I was used to. Now that I
check Wiki, it says "moved to England at an early age living for a period of
time in Belfast", although his education appears to be perfectly mainstream.

VS-)