vaycay; hiccough

Tom Zurinskas truespel at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 21 17:49:09 UTC 2011

vaycay?  Which is like vacate, or leaving home on a vacation.  Which is different than being on a staycation (staying at home for days off during economic hard times).  It  seems more fun to vaycay than staycay.

Tom Zurinskas, first Ct 20 yrs, then Tn 3, NJ 33, Fl 9.
Learn the alphabet and sounds of US English at justpaste.it/ayk