Heard on Springer: "Sex?" "No."

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 26 02:54:33 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM, David A. Daniel <dad at pokerwiz.com> wrote:
> his inquisitors

And *my* point, now well on its way to becoming a dead horse, is that
those "inquisitors," especially his chief inquisitor, ol' Kinnint,
being of the same background as Clinton and your humble correspondent,
were well aware of where Clinton was coming from and themselves lied
in hypocritically pretending to have no idea what could have possibly
moved a man from pretty-much-rural Arkansas to claim, in all
seriousness, that, in the releveant instance, he had not had sex.

--
-Wilson
-----