Bill Klem Quote

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 27 11:03:17 UTC 2011

If you think I'm kidding...

Heisenberg published his Uncertainty Principle in 1927.

Schroedinger revealed his cruel cat experiment in 1935.

That means that the three-umpire version possibly antedates both - or
(perhaps more likely) may have been intended to to comment on both.

Anyway, that's how I want to look at.

JL