"slut" in the news

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 29 16:07:32 UTC 2011

"Slut" may be insulting, but it quit being "sexist" long ago:

1989 _Life_ (July) 29: "We talk about guys being sluts too," says one girl.

1995 _Jerry Springer Show_ (synd. TV series): He's really pathetic. He's the
biggest slut I know.

GB disgorges more than fifty exx. of the phrase "He's a slut."  The Web,
32,000.
JL