OT: Decca

Wilson Gray hwgray at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 30 17:10:21 UTC 2011

When I was in the Army in Europe in the '60's, *all* music oriented
toward hamburgers (= black GI's, as y'all, no doubt, recall) appeared
on the Decca label, without exception. For me, this was doubly odd,
because I hadn't seen anything on the Decca label, here in The World,
since The Post-War Years. My impression was that the company had long
since gone out of business.

--
-Wilson
-----