reveal, n.

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 01:18:33 UTC 2011

Yes. "The reveal" was disseminated to millions in that magician movie
a few years ago. You know the one I mean. The one whose title I can't
remember.

Ah! "The Prestige" (2006).

But that kind of "reveal" is done *by* somebody. The archaeologist's
"reveal" shows or reveals *itself*.

JL