swag

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 11:24:48 UTC 2011

Indeed. The only "defense" I have is that indeed I wrote what I saw--not
having scrolled to the very end, assuming, incorrectly, that updates to
the main article would not follow all that other stuff... So, contrary
to my earlier statement, OED appears to be ahead of most other
dictionaries on this.

     VS-)