alphabet soup

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 10 12:49:45 UTC 2011

Those  guys! It's like oracle-of-the-airwaves Rush Limbaugh the other
day saying, "I have been wrong in pronouncing the fourth Cain
accuser's name 'be ALECK.'  Gloria Allred says it is pronounced
'BYalik," as in  (*SLURP!*) 'Buy a LICK!'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVMd4bx8tTc  [at about 0:40]

And did anyone else notice that when Mr. Cain's attorney introduced
him the other night, he called Ms. Bialek (quite inadvertently)
"Sharon  Buy-a-dick"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmLJnDMiirs [at about 3.00].

Language helps us form cogent opinions!

JL