Boom!

Thu Nov 10 15:40:23 UTC 2011

Steve Jobs was partial to using "Boom!" to punctuate his keynote
presentations, as I mention here:

http://www.visualthesaurus.com/cm/wordroutes/2996/

I link to a post about an "Easter egg" in Mac OSX Lion that includes
several Steve-isms, including "Boom!":

http://www.cultofmac.com/106482/check-out-this-awesome-steve-jobs-easter-egg-apple-sneaked-into-os-x-lion/

--bgz

--