passive v.

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Nov 12 22:25:24 UTC 2011

Berkeley prof Michael O'Hare writes about the Penn State scandal.

http://goo.gl/49scW
> To review: as everyone has observed, a list of individuals (not yet
> complete, certainly) acted and passived criminally and/or despicably.

I did a quick search for "passived" and got two sets of hits--one for a
"passived sub-woofer", which turns out to me merely a "passive
subwoofer" with a recurrent typo, and the other for "passived
magnesium/titanium", which I did not investigate further (although there
may be a verb hiding there somewhere). That's pretty much it. No hits
for past tense of the verb "passive"--not even one from today's post.

I suppose, the antonym of the verb "act" does pose a challenge, doesn't it?

     VS-)