Quote: Henry Ford the banking system and a revolution tomorrow

Joel S. Berson Berson at ATT.NET
Tue Nov 15 00:51:08 UTC 2011

The American Mercury says Jackson said this "in his veto message" --
perhaps that can be located.

Attributed to Nicholas Biddle in 1836:
By calling in existing loans and refusing to issue new loans he did
cause a massive depression, but in 1836 when the charter ran out, the
Second Bank ceased to function. It was then he made these two famous
statements: "The Bank is trying to kill me - but I will kill it!" and
later "If the American people only understood the rank injustice of
our money and banking system - there would be a revolution before morning..."

http://www.xat.org/xat/usury.html

But this certainly needs discovery and disclosure.

I didn't see anything in 19th C. U.S. Newspapers; someone with fuller
access to EAN than I might try that.

Joel