PET in general use?

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 03:07:43 UTC 2011

I'm sure that was the problem with "cat" and "pet" scans before they
were renamed.

     VS-)

PS: slight delay (a few hours) in posting. Apparently reply-to on Ron's
messages now only directs the response to him. Now that I am aware of
it, I'll be more careful.

PPS: Ah! I see JB chimed in. Actually, being recycled may be a boon in
some circles. In fact, it is already--particularly in Japan and Belgium.