"war porn"

Victor Steinbok aardvark66 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 03:32:15 UTC 2011

That explains it. If you can't trust nutrition activists, whom can you
trust. Their use of language is about as consistent as their use of
facts--something to be molded into a rhetorical statement. I initially
thought of them as fighting a good cause--until I saw the actual
newsletter. They are as misguided as PETA and as tendentious as an
average college Trotskyite.

     VS-)