"war porn"

Jonathan Lighter wuxxmupp2000 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Nov 18 12:36:49 UTC 2011

Francois Truffaut once said that true antiwar movies about battle are
impossible, because realistic images of battle make people want to go
to war.  An essential statement in the concept of "war porn."

He also said that after viewing _Grand Illusion_, he wanted to *be* a POW.

What a nut.

JL