"squeal like a girl" (UNCLASSIFIED)

Ron butters ronbutters at AOL.COM
Tue Nov 22 18:56:32 UTC 2011

My point originally was this: "panties" is not a dialect term meaning simply "underwear." In American English, it refers only to the garments worn by women. So telling a man to remove his "panties" before you rape him would implicate, coming from most rapists of the background ascribed to Dickey 's rapist, that you were demeaning him by "using him like a woman."

Sent from my iPad