"Man up" pops up in 1961 (UNCLASSIFIED)

Thu Nov 24 19:01:08 UTC 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

The novel has a couple of others.  One 1961 character says "You Rock!"
The presidential helicopter is referred to as "Marine One" (I can find
"Air Force One" that far back, but not "Marine One".)  And I noted a
couple more as I read the book, but didn't write them down.

And Stephen King is at lease cognizant of anachronisms, because the
protagonist gets caught out as a time traveler because he has used a
few.